? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Been along time!!!


Wow!!!Time sure flies when you're having fun...Been crazy busy at the Pula house, as usual. Baseball is in full swing. Kaino is playing for the Orem Tigers this year.

Last weekend Deuce was baptized. Can't believe he is eight years old already!! Like I said time sure flies when you're having fun..


Summer is almost here. Just a few more weeks of school. The kids are anxious. Rogue will be in first grade and she is definitely excited about being in school all day.

Last week I got a call from Darneen Sardinha. She is the daughter of a very special person to me. Anyway she was calling me to tell me that her mom had passed away, Lorna AhYat from Kaneohe. Pretty sad for me. I met her some years ago, at the time I was dating her grandson. She meant a great dealt to me. She is one of those people you meet that makes a huge difference in the kind of person you want to be. She made me believe that no matter what there is good in everything and everyone, you just gotta look for it. I will definitely miss her. She made me feel a part of her family. Love you grams.....

1 comments:

Brandy said...

Yay!! I'm glad you posted again! I'm so glad it's almost summer!! Time really does fly right by. All of your kids are looking way to grown-up to me...there is no way I can be this old!?!