? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, June 8, 2009

A FUNNY!!!






All right lets start at the top...I had just got done making breakfast and walked out of the kitchen for a minute okay five to check on Raider...called out to him he didn't answer went down the hall he didn't answer (he usually does)...went downstairs he wasn't there...I guess as I was looking for him he was always behind me or something. This is what I came back to in the kitchen...broken eggs on the stove, and on the floor. There was an empty box of ritz crackers on the counter, I think he was trying to put the eggs in the box because I found some eggs that weren't broken inside the box. When I asked him what he was doing that is the look he gave me, the who me I didn't do it look...

He is way too quick and always one step ahead of me...He can climb and isn't afraid of heights, he isn't afraid of anyting for that matter...not the dark, not of falling...I guess we're in for it...

1 comments:

Jenn said...

I can't believe he is so big already! I hope you laughed while you cleaned up the mess! Miss you!