? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Tree!

Well we finally made the time to get a Christmas tree. So that's what we did today amongst other things. Anyway next week U'I (my sister in-law) is coming for Christmas and New Years. Just so you know I couldn't ask for a better sister-in-law, she's the best. I am truly lucky! So every year since we've been married we always waited to the very last minute to get a tree or to not get a tree it all depends if U'I is coming to visit us. Yes, I know we're slackers. So without any hesitation because she'll be here on Monday we DID IT! got the tree and decorated. The kids love it so lets see how long it will look beautiful??? Raider is already testing the waters!

1 comments:

sarinah♥ said...

I love this!~ Were finally able to keep up with each other. Its great. If its by blogging,so be it!