? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tis' The Season

The holidays are here! Another year practically done and gone. Can't believe we've lived here in Utah for ten years. We'll be celebrating our ten year anniversary on the 26th. WOW!!! What a ride it's been. Lots to look forward too. Hope all is well among our family and friends.

3 comments:

sarinah♥ said...

I cant believe its been that long. It has gone by way to quick. I added you to my list on my blog.

Brandy said...

Mia, I'm so glad that you have a blog!! Email me your email address and I'll send you an invite to ours. I can't believe it's been 10 years since I first met you...wow!! Call me again and I'll help you with the background stuff:) On my blog there is a link to Shel's Scraps...she pretty much spells the instructions out.

Brandy said...

Oh my eamil is brandy1287@rocketmail.com