? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, February 2, 2009

California Vacation PART 1!

Yes we're here. Been here for two days. We spent two days in St. George. The weather is just great. 80 degrees!! Can't get any better than that. If we just sat by the pool all day I would be content with that, not happening. We went to Knott's Berry farm yesterday. It was crazy empty. Didn't need to stand in ANY lines, unbelievable. The first ride was Ghost Rider. If any of you have been on that ride, I am getting way too old for those kinds of rides. Non-the-less I rode it once with Paka and the boys. Grandma Val came from Hawaii to help us. She had Rogue and Ehu at Camp Snoopy so we were very lucky oh, Raider got sick so we were lucky enough to be able to leave him in St. George with my sister. We got to Knott's at 11am and left at 6pm the park closed at 7pm. We were there ALL DAY. Fala and the girls were also able to come. The more the merrier. The kids had a blast and so did Paka and I. All I wanted to do while I was their was eat a funnel cake but knew I would be sick after I ate it because it was so oily, I ate it before we left the park and shared with the nieces and my kids so I wouldn't get too sick.

0 comments: