? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, February 23, 2009

Saying of the day

Smile when you want to, cry when you need to, laugh whenever possible.

I've decided to help myself with my WORD that I would find a saying to help me get through and in the process maybe help someone else.

2 comments:

NeenaLove said...

hi sister... i ran into your blog once before but couldn't find it again. hows everything?

hope all is well in utard!!

alofaz,
coreen

Da Orem Pula's said...

Hey U:
Things are great. Gald you found my blog again. Drop by anytime. How's your family?

Love
Mia